Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Perfect Food Sign


The other day I noticed that pizza pizza has an extremely well design food sign. It immediately attracted my attention for a couple reasons. The first reason why I was immediately attracted was because of their choice of font. The bold and smooth font reminds me of the product that they are selling "pizza" and the yellow edgy font on top only draws my eye in more.

The second reason why I was immediately drawn to this sign was because of the color. Orange was used in this sign which is the best possible marketing idea to draw in consumers for your food business. This is because the color orange stimulates the part of your brain that tells your body that you are hungry. Therefore by making your sign orange it is more likely that people will be drawn towards your establishment.

Overall I believe that the design of this pizza pizza sign is not only attractive but a smart business decision as well.