Friday, February 4, 2011

Into The Life Of The Great One

Hi, My Birth name is Jaylen but the name given to me by the universe is kuchaguliwa moja which derives from the swahili phrase, the chosen one. I am intrested in nothing this world has to offer me for i have detached myself from the the meaningless beings on this earth in order to reach spiritual enlightenment. I enjoy only the the pieces written by john william. I eat a lot of food for my stomach is capable if endless expansion. I have a job and I have countless resources of midiclorians at my disposal. So be warned. Im good in school and am considered in academic according to my reputation. If you require or lust for any more information about myself please mail me a request. Lastly on a side note i took cyber arts to better my chances for university, i enjoy photography and have developed quite a skill in it. Also in my spare time i enjoy influencing midiclorians, along with the chi in my body to gain control over my surroundings.