Friday, November 7, 2008

FASHION WEEK

In summary this article is a mini biography on the photographer Cyndie Burkhardt. She talks about the equipment she uses and the difficulties she faces while shooting. In this article the main topic is what the people going to fashion week are wearing. Cyndie decided to do these shots instead of shooting the actual fashion show because she wanted to use natural light and expose the people attending the fashion week.

This article is worthy of having it written about because it shows the creativity and the range of imagination that this photographer has. She thinks outside the box and is not limited to the boundaries that society sets.

My thoughts on this article are that it makes me want to become a better photographer so that there are no limits to my images. This articles shows me that you don't always have to follow the rules and that you can be spontaneous and unique in you pictures.

This article gave me ideas on future pictures that I take, and that I will always look for a different angle in photography.